Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oooo La La

Saturday is my friend's birthday.
I found a pattern on Ravelry for some felted slippers.
I've never felted before - it seemed good.

It was good.

It got better.
I added crocheted roses from Nicky Epstein's Crocheted Flowers

I don't think Duffers is a good name for this slipper pattern. They are much more elegant than that name would imply.

FYI: I frogged the celtic knot purse/scarf that was on my to finish list. I decided I didn't really want a bag, and I also didn't want to knit a lot more and turn it into a scarf - the yarn was too scratchy. That yarn has now been turned into these lovely felted slippers!

P.S. the table cloth in the background is one I bought at the Good Will Bins on Crap by the Pound day. It's beautiful and in near perfect condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment