Monday, July 26, 2010

I've had a busy few days


Yah. I know. The picture is blurry - but so is my vision after all the blueberry picking I've done over the past several days - and this isn't even a bumper crop year!



The sock is an amazingly quick knit. I just haven't had as much time to knit as I would like (is there ever as much time to knit as I would like?). It has progressed further than in this photo, nearly to the cuff.



The quilt for The Sweet Spot is coming along nicely. I am quilting around the perimeter, then I just need to bind it.



This, however, has been the real push this weekend. I got the cushions sewn for The Sweet Spot! And, behold! They turned out just as envisioned - not something that always happens. Many of my projects morph in process and usually turn out well - just not as planned. These cushions, however, look just like I wanted them to and thought they would.


No comments:

Post a Comment