Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All Things Floral

So . . . much crocheting this week. I must admit, I am very pleased with how this is turning out. Just shows you shouldn't judge yarn for being ugly and nasty - it may have something beautiful inside just waiting to be released . . .

People have been walking past commenting on the sunflowers in the vegetable garden.

This is the view I see when I look out the bathroom window. We didn't plant any sunflowers this year - just so you know. The bounty is 100% thanks to the scrub jays who call our back yard and garden home.

These are my current favorite flowers. Kent Beauty or "Hop-Flower" Oregano. Aren't they lovely!?



Back to the hook and yarn. I'll keep you updated as the Babette style, join-as-you-go, garden flower blanket progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment