Friday, April 29, 2011

Why I sometimes have trouble making my bed

I really like to have my bed made - I kinda even like making it. It's satisfying to me to get the blankets on all crisp and fluff the pillows. Plus, handling the quilt and pillowcases I've made gives me a little daily dose of happiness.
Lately, I've been having a little trouble accomplishing this most basic of tasks. I'm not making excuses - but here are a couple of the reasons I'm finding making my bed so difficult.

Reason #1

Reason #2

Reason #1 + Reason #2

I keep trying to sneak in between dogs, but they have a real tendency to follow me and hop up on the bed before I can get started or, in Ripple's case - flop on the quilt and blanket on the floor while I'm trying to get the sheets straightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment