Monday, February 8, 2010

Who's Idea Was It To Have Dogs?

Sure. She LOOKS innocent.
This one also. I don't see any green threads caught in her teeth.
But SOMEONE did this while I was distracted this morning.
I'm glad I took the photo of the whole sock when I did. Now at least I have proof that I was on schedule for a pair of socks in time for the birthday. The thing is, I have only myself to blame. A beautiful hand knit, wool sock left lying on the arm of the sofa is far too tempting for a new little dog who has shown that she will bite at yarn and bamboo knitting needles when sitting on my lap! Or for the dog who regularly chews sock spiders that I make for her from old, worn out socks! The only thing I can think to do is rip the sock back to the gusset (there is no damage until after the heel turns) and carry on from there. The socks will be slightly late, but I will persevere.

Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment