Saturday, March 27, 2010

Posh

Look at this charming old chair El Guapo brought home to me yesterday! I've wanted a chair similar to this for a long time. Can't you just see it - dressed up in something floral and sitting demurely on the patio?
I sewed these posh pillowcases together yesterday, using the tute from here. I'm really please with how they turned out. I chose the fabric for Sunshine - her room is grey with lavender accents. Now, I am ready to crochet some pretty white trim around the edges.
I spend soooooo much time in the car waiting for girls - classes, appts., sports, etc. I need to have portable projects to keep me from going quietly insane. I hope the crochet trim lasts a while. Though, I do have one more set of pillowcases begun; a quilt to hand quilt; one more sweater sleeve; and I need to cast on another pair of socks. Surely, with that many projects going, I will have enough to do while waiting in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment