Monday, March 8, 2010

March So Far . . .

As mentioned earlier - On Presidents' Day the girls and I went shopping in Salem with El Guapo's sister and her two girls. We went to a new resale shop - Plato's Closet - and I went a little nuts! I spent quite a lot of money - but I bought two bags worth of really nice clothes. Pictured above are the Aeropostal long sleeve shirt and the Charlotte Russe Hounds Tooth jacket that I bought there. I'm also wearing the Ralph Lauren jeans I bought at our local 2nd Hand shop - Second Glance Annex.
I meant to start a second project because I like to have two projects going that I can switch back and forth between, in this case it was going to be my knitted cardigan and then these pillowcases with crochet trim (inspired by the lovely cases on Rosehip .
I didn't mean to get so carried away that I completed this project in one weekend - it was supposed to last a while. Fortunately, I have more fabric, crochet thread, and pillows in need of cases.
This fabric came from my stash and has been there so long it's practically vintage. I really can't remember where it came from or when!

No comments:

Post a Comment