Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of December Catch-up





I've been quiet this month, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy, busy, busy. Made these adorable elf clogs (as seen on Allsorts), and work continues on the crochet throw made from the crap yarn. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to watch the pile of crap yarn diminish and see the, surprisingly, pretty throw develop! I am trying to get the second sock done for Cheerleader and I am working away on a beautiful burgundy "Rosebud" cardigan for myself.

El Guapo gave me all three knitting/crochet books that I asked for for Christmas, so I am set for the New Year.

There has been a mad spate of baking around here lately as well, but I don't find any good photos to post right now.

Have you made any resolutions for the New Year? I have decided that I kept last year's resolutions pretty well and I am going to just continue in that trend.

This is my last post for 2009, which turned out to be a pretty horrible year around here. Here's hoping 2010 is much better! (Actually, even just a little better would be much better). Wishing you a Happy New Year.

1 comment: