Monday, June 1, 2009

Just one of Cinderella's mice.

Imagine me singing in a squeaky mouse voice "Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry - gotta help our Cinderelly . . .

We found a dress for $16.99 at Ross and decided it would work for Cheerleader's 'Sweet Lolita' presentation at the Spanish 3 'Trade Show.' But, of course, it would only work after I had made some alterations to it. For starters, there was only one dress - a size 13 - so I had to take it in significantly. Then I added lace to the hemline; lace to the waistline; gathers and bows to the tulle overskirt; and a ribbon rose to the waist. I did have more photos - showing the back, how it laces up, but they've been lost somewhere in the bowels of the computer, never to be seen again.

". . . and we'll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly."

No comments:

Post a Comment