Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Crocheting





I asked El Guapo to let me purchase all the yarn I wanted as my birthday present this year. On Saturday, a little over a week after my birthday, I finally got the chance to go shopping. I want to make a bag similar to Lucy's of Attic24, but with some slight modifications. I did honestly look at the Debbie Bliss yarn at our local yarn shop, but even though it was a birthday present, I couldn't spend that much for yarn for a bag. I ended up buying the same yarn that I used a couple of years ago when I was in a baby hat crocheting phase.
I started the bag Saturday night and you can see how far along I am as of last night (Sunday).
I am eager to finish the bag, but I have been putting off a fair amount of housecleaning because of Spring Break and I have a feeling that will have a higher priority than crochet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment